You’ll Treasure This Trailer
Here comes our next Treasure Hunt…find the hidden key and
this teardrop trailer is yours!
EXPLORING Wisconsin is something our readers love to do. Many say they file back issues of Our Wisconsin because the pages are filled with ideas for cool places they want to visit.
Experiencing this state will be even more fun for the winner of our next Wisconsin Treasure Hunt. That’s because the prize we’re offering makes travel adventures easy.
The TC Teardrops trailer pictured here may be the most exciting prize we’ve offered in our series of Treasure Hunts because it perfectly fits our purpose: Helping readers celebrate all that’s great in the Badger State.
Our Readers Win Big
To put a little more fun into our issues, we challenge readers to find the tiny key we’ve hidden somewhere in this sizable state. In our first two contests, the winners took home new cars. Then came two new boats…and other unique prizes followed.
The teardrop trailer we’re giving away this time has been custom-built for Our Wisconsin. Why not join the hunt to find the key that’ll open its door?
TC Teardrops are made in Wausau by Todd and Carol Mowrer with their shop crew of four. It all began in 2006 when Todd, a pro mechanic, built one for his family. So many friends asked him to build one for them that he soon outgrew the home garage.
Todd set up a shop and quit his job to concentrate on teardrop trailers full time. Today, TC Teardrops are sold nationwide. They’re highly popular because they can be towed with a small vehicle, are easy to set up and take down, and keep you dry.
The 5x9-foot model created for Our Wisconsin includes choice of 200 side colors, storage cabinet with slide-out table in the sleeping cabin, a Rhino roof rack system, queen-size Verlo mattress, battery charger/tender…and the Our Wisconsin logo on the back!
If you want to win this one-of-a-kind travel trailer, come join the search!
The 5x9-foot model created for Our Wisconsin includes choice of 200 side colors, storage cabinet with slide-out table in the sleeping cabin, a Rhino roof rack system, queen-size Verlo mattress, battery charger/tender … and the Our Wisconsin logo on the back!
Campers Pampered Here. You can be cozy and comfortable anywhere in Wisconsin if you win this trailer. It's ultra-towable too. Small cars and even motorcycles can pull them.
The Contest Works This Way
• The key is hidden in a public park to avoid trespassing.
• This contest is not limited to paid subscribers.
• Starting next issue, we’ll print a map showing 10 counties where the key ISN’T hidden. Then, issue by issue, we’ll eliminate 10 more counties to narrow the search.
• A new clue will be provided each issue.
• The key is in a clear biodegradable bag with a note stating, “You Found It!” along with a phone number to call and a secret code number that will be requested.
• Your only license to hunt is a garbage bag. By collecting litter, you provide a public benefit. The bag’s benefit to you is that you won’t look as if you’re searching for something and invite competition.
• Don’t call us. No calls will be accepted by Our Wisconsin about this program.
• Don’t ask our field editors about the hidden key. These friendly volunteers know nothing more about the program than regular readers do.
• No employee of the magazine or relative of any employee—nor any of our field editors—is eligible to win.
• The contest is open to anyone else of any age.
Finally, we provide a helpful clue each issue. The first one is: “They key is not buried. It’s hidden above the ground.”
Click here for the latest clues and the next 10 counties eliminated.
The search is on! Find the hidden key, and you’ll be exploring Wisconsin in style.